A free initial consultation
To meet you, establish what your requirements are and have an informal chat about the whole process.
If you choose to go ahead then I would undertake the following in stages:
Stage 1: Initial design work
- A detailed survey and analysis of the site. Depending on its size and complexity, a professional survey to plot levels and main features of the garden may be required.
- From this I would make some initial sketch designs for you to consider.
- I would then draw up an outline plan to scale and provide a budget estimate.
Stage 2 : Detailed design work
- When the design is finalised, detailed drawings, planting plans and specifications will be produced to aid the construction of your new garden.
Stage 3: Project management
- Contract documentation.
- A full project management service including identifying a contractor, keeping a close eye on the progress of your garden (site visits/inspections) ensuring the highest standards of workmanship are maintained throughout the construction and planting.
Stage 4 : Follow-up
- When the project is complete I can offer a follow-up service to periodically come and review the garden and discuss any further work or maintenance you may require.