Anything from a one-off consultation just to give you some ideas, right through to a full garden design and construction.
If you’re not sure where to start or what you want – I have a wealth of resources and ideas to help you visualise a new garden.
- Thorough research and taking a detailed brief to ensure I understand what you want.
- Attention to detail within the design and during construction.
- Planning, overseeing the work programme and maintaining communication throughout the job.
- Sourcing the best quality and wherever possible, local materials and plants from recommended suppliers.
- Only highly reputable, registered and insured contractors will be used.
- I have full Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
- I am also a pre-registered member of the Society of Garden Designers, which gives me access to professional documentation, all that is new in the business and ongoing professional development.
You will always know what to expect and how the job will proceed – both in terms of time and money. We will agree terms and conditions before any work begins and if changes are needed along the way, we can discuss and amend contracts wherever reasonable.